No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
At Reilly Dental, we are pleased to offer an in-office dental benefit program for patients who do not currently have dental coverage. Before you renew your dental insurance through your employer, or if you don’t currently have dental benefits, check out our Reilly Dental Membership Plan. It’s better than dental insurance and may be right for you and your family.
Our new dental membership plans provide all the rewards of dental insurance without the headaches. Every family member can join too. This plan allows our patients to receive optimal dental care while maintaining their oral health.
Annual membership benefits include:
- Basic cleaning (two per benefit year in absence of periodontal disease)
- Exams - combination of limited, periodic or comprehensive (two per person per benefit year)
- All scheduled X-rays (one per person per benefit year)
- Emergency Exam (one per benefit year)
- Fluoride Treatment (one per child/13 years and under per benefit year)
- 20 percent discount on general dentistry services (offer not applicable for Implants or Invisalign)
Even better, because our membership plans are not insurance, there are:
- No deductibles
- No yearly maximum benefits
- No exclusions for cosmetic or elective care
- No Pre Authorizations
- No waiting periods
- No wondering what insurance will pay
There’s no ID card, no group or member number to bring. Your effective date is the day you sign up and your renewal date is the same date every year.
It’s NOT insurance … It’s better than insurance.
- Individual: $375 (annually)
- Family (two adults plus two children): $1,200
- Each additional family member: $300
For complete information and to enroll in the dental plan, please call us today at (770) 971-6656.